January 1, 2010

Miami, 3am, Gun

The boat arrived. The delivery was supposed to be a failure, but like everything these days, nothing goes according to plan. Smuggling drugs is never a good idea when the Miami Coastguard around. It may as well be common sense even. But those ignorant dealers didn’t bother to find a roundabout route. It was easier, in their mind, to just dock at a convenient location at 3 in the morning. So of course my Coast Guard buddies and I blasted our fog horns and with a loudspeaker announced that all the dealers were under attack. Backup came about 60 seconds later, our guns easily overwhelming the 10 dealers I saw. We pointed our searchlights right onto the dock and the largest stash of cocaine I’ve seen in my life.

Then something came out of the water behind us. A huge gun seemed to be coming from a submarine, something I had never seen in my life. Maybe it was something to be expected, after all to smuggle such a huge stash took a level of planning beyond the repeat offenders I find every day. The gun opened fire and quickly tore through the hull of my ship and the two ships next to me. The shots were armor piercing bullets that I don’t think the US military has. Another huge gun appeared out of the water on the dock and shot everyone around with explosive shells. My coastguard buddies and I didn’t get to fire a shot. I think I was the only survivor. Now they’ve locked me up in one of their submarines.

No comments:

Post a Comment